LogoSystems Limited has always demonstrated our commitment to the security of our customers Data by adhering to UK Data Protection policy, and have updated our policies in order to meet the requirements of the EU GDPR.
We only collect personal data needed in order for us to maintain a working relationship with clients, suppliers and staff.
This consists of the following information:
First name, surname, address, postcode, email address, landline, mobile number and IP address.
When adding a record to our database we confirm at the point of data collection that you are happy for us to retain your data
- We only hold as much data needed to maintain our relationship
- Data is only held for as long as it is needed
- Any information we hold on an individual can be requested by that individual.
- All data is stored within a GDPR compliant database on a secure SSL encrypted server
- Our premises is clearly signed that we are GDPR compliant and that CCTV images are being recorded and stored
- We endeavour to keep retained data relevant and up to date and may contact you for this purpose
- Data is never shared with third parties for sales or marketing