We only collect personal data needed in order for us to maintain a working relationship with clients, suppliers and staff. This consists of the following information: First name, surname, address, postcode, email address, landline, mobile number and IP address.
• When adding a record to our database we confirm at the point of data collection that you are happy for us to retain your data
• We only hold as much data needed to maintain our relationship
• Data is only held for as long as it is needed
• Any information we hold on an individual can be requested by that individual.
• All data is stored within a GDPR compliant database on a secure SSL encrypted server
• Our premises is clearly signed that we are GDPR compliant and that CCTV images are being recorded and stored
• We endeavour to keep retained data relevant and up to date and may contact you for this purpose
• Data is never shared with third parties for sales or marketing